New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- HOT WHEELS RLC PRE-PRODUCTION PredOTYPE DESIGN PROGRESSION LOT BEACH BOMB, blueE
- PEUGEOT 202 DÉCOUVRABLE Crème PARADCAR 132 1 43
- Radical AER Bruichladdich Bruneau No.26 Le Mans 2009 SPARK MODEL 1 43 S1469
- 1 18 GT Spirit GT085 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 4S. bluee
- CORGI TOYS QUALITOYS 711 REAR DUMPER - RED GREEN - UNOPENED CARD-BLISTER
- EMEK 89760 MAN TGS M Kofferhaengerzug 2 2achs 1 25
- 1 43 FERRARI CALIFORNIA WITH OPEN ENGINE HOOD MR FACTORY BUILT LIMIT 25 - BBR
- Spark S7301 - KUDZU DG-3 WSC N°63 3ème Phoenix 1994 W. Taylor - J. Pace 1 43
- VERY VERY RARE VINTAGE BATTERY OPERATED GIANT WESTERN LOCOMOTIVE TIN TRAIN
- Wrath of the Immortals box set - Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) - complete TSR game
- RAPIDO 106235 BAGGAGE - EXPRESS MILWAUKEE ROAD (1955 UP SCHEME)
- Beleduc Potato 5 Layer Puzzle. Free Shipping
- GW Warhammer Fantasy Orcs & Goblins 14 Arrer Boyz With Crossbows Painted Metal A
- Fisher-Price Little People Birthday Party
- Faller 130160 Moderne Feuerwache Bausatz Neu OVP
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away VW VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG (2010) FSI SUV KYOSHO MODELS 1 18 GBR.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Ferrari 208 Gtb Turbo 1982 Bianco White Best 1 43 BE9575 Model
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres