New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- TRIUMPH TR6 Roadster green gre 1968 – 1976 Resin LS Collectibes RAR Highend 1 18
- BY551-0,5Märklin H0 AC 4209 Preußischer Abteilwagen KPEV NEM KK NEUW; OVP
- Marklin 260500 Z Shell For 8864
- Märklin 37696 Série De Locomotive A Diesel 80 La SNCB Décodeur mfx Télex Son
- Doyusha DG2 103326 Japanese Osaka Castle DX gold 1 350 Scale Plastic Kit
- 25x C17 skeleton warriors undead pre-slotta citadel GW games workshop skeletons
- Minichamps 125066106 PORSCHE 911 TURBO 1977 PERU red 1 12
- ATLAS G.E.Railcar ACF 5701 C.F.Hopper Car Weath.w Grafiti H.O.1 87
- First Gear 1952 GMC Dry Goods Van. Opened Box. Never Displayed.
- POSTE MILITAIRE FRENCH TROOPER ELITE COMPANY 1st HUSSARS 1815 STUDIO PAINTED ot
- Wooden Classic Vintage Racing Car Model Kit Brand New and Sealed Free Postage
- MINICHAMPS BMW M1 STREET DARK blueE MINT BOXED RARE SELTEN RARO
- AUTOART Classics Division 1 18 Lotus Espirit Type 79 Green 75302 - NEW
- Laudoracing LM118A FIAT 850 sport coupè 1968 yellow 1 18
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away Vintage Brass THAI Taxi Model New TUK TUK Car Toy Craft Souvenir Vintage Gift.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. ABC BRIANZA KIT BRK43289 212 EXPORT SPYDER BRUNNEN CH.0086-E 1951
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres