Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Matière:||Monté métal||Type:||Voiture: passager|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
- Cadillac Superior Flower Car metallic-hellgreen weiss 1959 1 43 Neo 45263
- Safari Ltd lot Farm Animals & Horses Rare & Retired New And Used Lot
- MR COLLECTION LAFERRARI Geneva Motorshow 2013 Kermit Green 1.43
- VINTAGE RARE RUBIK CUBE FÉKOM MARKER
- BV680-1 x Rivarossi H0 Dc Freight Car 69 Db +2432 SBB +66 Sncb +2106 FS, Nip
- FISHER PRICE GEOTRAX CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM MT BLAST RAIL QUARRY RAILWAY TRAIN LOT
- 25mm napoleonic prussian - hussars 15 figures - cav (24695)
- WARLORD GAMES Bolt Action German Grenadiers Painted
- Kings Models 1 43 1957 Ferrari 801 Monza Test Wolfgang von Trips
- (33) Hot Wheels,Matchbox,others die cast toy cars from the 70's-80's What 4
- K31 Roco 63431 Diesellok BR 132 201-5 DR DSS
- 1 43 JEP 1612 PEUGEOT 403 grey AV BOITE AGENCE PEUGEOT MODELE D'EPOQUE ORIGINAL
- 1 18 BMW original manufacturer,BMW 535GT alloy car model Gift collection 2 color
- Skid Speed 1 43 - Renault Megane Maxi Rally Vinho Madeira 1999
- THOMAS GUNN WW2 GERMAN WINTER V007B 1937 MODEL LIGHT STAFF CAR SET MIB
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.