Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's ... Read moreabout the condition
|Alimentation Électrique:||INDISPONIBLE||Type de Article:||Paysage Configuration|
|Pays/Région de fabrication:||Royaume-uni||State of Montage:||Non Assemblé Kit|
|Matériau:||Métal blanc||CODE EAN:||Ne s'applique pas|
|Jauge:||échelle OO||Couleur:||Non Peint|
|UPC:||Non applicable||Caractéristiques:||Non peint|
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||G153||Marque:||Langley Models|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Tin Soldier, Signal phalanx trumpeter ANCIENT WARRIORS 54 mm
- RARE Mercedes 0 3500 Bus 1954 Minichamps 360005 1 43
- MATCHBOX KING SIZE MODEL No.K8-1 PRIME MOVER & CRAWLER DOZER LAING 2nd VER
- John Jenkins Designs RR-09W Late Republican Legionnaire with White Shield
- Schuco BMW Dealer 23 Roadster Green 1 43 Scale Diecast Congreenible Car Replica
- Voiture Citroen 2 cv Oceanic 1955 Limited Edition Vitesse Miniature 1 43
- ARTITEC 6870173 – MARK IV schlecht Fläschchen ABT. 14 DORA – Deutschland WWI- 1
- Tamiya 14130 Repsol Honda RC213V '14 1 12 Escala Kit
- AD&D - MENZOBERRANZAN - Forgotten Realms Box Set - Dungeons & Dragons - Drow
- R3612 Hornby OO Gauge LNER, A4, 4468 ‘Mallard’ - Era 3 Anniversary Collection
- GEM HOTEL HO HOn3 Model Railroad Structure Unpainted Wood Laser Kit RSL2022
- Marklin Gauge 1 85895 Museumwagen Schachenmayr Wool Box & Delivery Van 1995
- Hasegawa 1 24 Lancia Stratos HF 1982 Targa Florio Rally
- Minichamps 155066200 - Scala 1 18 - Porsche 959 1987 red
- HORNBY r6841 21T Wagon de minéraux Stevens tout en acier ERE 3 CALIBRE 00
- Portable Touch Screen 2-in-1 Solitaire 2009 RecZone Model 985, with Batteries
- MINIROUTE 1 43 SCALE RESIN MODEL - 46 - PEUGEOT 402 ANDREAU
- QF-38N - Bearn Grenadiers Waiting in Reserve Set Abraham - John Jenkins
- NOREV 1 43 - VOLKSWAGEN ILTIS - DAKAR RALLY 1980 - KOTTULINSKY
- KING & COUNTRY ROMAN EMPIRE RNB020 THE CENTURION & HIS PRISONER MIB
- Bburago 1 18 Scale Ferrari 458 Special Racing Vehicle Car Toy Alloy Model W Case
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.